CUET UG 2023 Answer Key: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will close the Common University Entrance Test – Undergraduate (CUET-UG) 2023 answer key objection window today, July 1. Candidates can raise objections against the provisional answer key through the official website- cuet.samarth. ac.in. Along with the answer keys, NTA has also released the CUET UG question papers with recorded responses.
NTA has released CUET UG 2023 answer key on 29th June for all stages including stage 1 to stage 9. Candidates were allowed to raise objection against the provisional answer key till July 1 (11:50 PM).
Candidates, who are not satisfied with the CUET UG answer key, can challenge it by paying a fee of Rs 200 per challenged question as a non-refundable processing fee. As per the official notification, the testing agency has removed 155 questions from all the exam shifts.
Around 14,90,000 candidates have appeared for the CUET UG 2023 exam held from May 21 to June 23, 2023. The exam was conducted online in Computer Based Format (CBT) in 387 cities across India and 24 cities outside India.
How to challenge CUET UG 2023 answer key
- Visit the official website- cuet.samarth.ac.in.
- Log in with Application Number and Password or Date of Birth
- Click on ‘View/Challenge Answer Key’ button
- Select the Question ID and upload suitable representation in support of your answer
- Save the challenge and pay the fee
- Download the confirmation page for future reference.