Patna15 minutes ago
- copy link
Teacher candidates demonstrating for the implementation of domicile policy.
There has been a ruckus in the recruitment of 1.70 lakh teachers in Bihar after candidates from other states were given a chance. Teacher candidates of Bihar are continuously opposing the amendment in the rules.
In Patna, the candidates came out on the road demanding the implementation of the domicile policy in teacher reinstatement. More than 2000 candidates first gathered at Gandhi Maidan on Saturday morning. Then they marched on foot with the tricolor in their hands, but the police stopped them after JP Golambar.
Even after the police explained, the teacher candidates were protesting. After which the police lathicharged. Angry teacher candidates started pelting stones. After which the police chased them. Police chased them from Dak Bungalow Square till Patna Junction. Police has arrested 25 teacher candidates, out of which 2 are women. All have been taken to Kotwali police station.
The police had already done barricading. So that the candidates are not allowed to proceed beyond this. Then using mild force, he chased everyone back. Then there was a lathi charge near St. Xavier’s School, Gandhi Maidan. The candidates are continuously raising slogans against the government. Also demanding the dismissal of the Education Minister. The candidates demand that the domicile policy be re-implemented.
See the performance of teacher candidates in pictures…
Teacher candidates protesting against the education minister.
Police chasing away teacher candidates protesting for the implementation of the domicile policy.
The police lathi-charged the candidates who had gathered at Dak Bungalow crossing.
Some people have also been detained by the police.
Teacher candidates gathered near Dak Bungalow Square.
teacher candidate movement updates
Demand to give animal husbandry department to education minister
Here, the Education Department has also issued an order in view of the protest that action will be taken against those opposing the new education rules under the code of conduct. Earlier, the teacher candidates had given an ultimatum of 72 hours to the government. which was completed yesterday. However, no response has been received from the government so far. Along with this, the teacher candidates have demanded that the education minister should be removed from the education department and given to the animal husbandry department.
Teacher candidates demonstrating with tricolor in their hands near JP Golambar.
Domicile policy should be implemented again
Teacher candidate Abhishek Jha said that we had given 72 hours time to the government, but we were not accepted. The movement started from Gandhi Maidan from today. CM Nitish Kumar will have to implement the domicile policy. Dilip Kumar further said that if the Education Minister feels that the vacancy will have to be nationalized for the reinstatement of a qualified teacher. So he will further say that the vacancy should be made international. So that people from Britain and America can also come here and become teachers.
If the Education Minister comes out in Bihar, he will see eligible candidates. Because everywhere in the country and in the world, the Biharis are stinging in the field of education. Students of Bihar have been continuously hoisting their flag in UPSC and Engineering. He has demanded that the domicile policy should be implemented in the restoration process by abolishing the amendment.
There is a continuous demand to implement the domicile policy.
Give your opinion on the news by taking part in the poll…
Education Minister had talked about increasing the quality
Education Minister Professor Chandrashekhar had said that this has been done for the benefit of the country. Talented and unemployed from different states of the country will participate in teacher recruitment. We were unable to find qualified teachers for English, Mathematics, Physics. Hence the amendment has been made. Earlier vacancies used to remain in the science block. Vacancy came in Bihar for 6 thousand vacancies, but only 369 people could come. The quality of Bihar’s education will increase if the youth from outside Bihar get a chance. Especially the problems which used to come regarding science and English will be removed.
Know what has changed so far
1. June 6- BPSC issued a notification and decided that the disabled candidates will have to bring the certificate from the Government Medical College only and it will be valid.
2. 9th June – Degree of technical education and degree related to oriental language special, not valid for appointment to the post of general subject school teacher (classes one to five) were deleted. The graduation subjects were amended for placement in biology subjects of class 11 and 12.
3. June 19- The exemption limit for marks obtained in CTET increased for women of general category, Divyang and SC ST. Earlier it was necessary to have obtained 90 marks in CTET, but it was reduced to 82.
4. June 21 – Candidates appearing in the CTET July exam were also allowed to fill the form in the exam and a notification was issued regarding this.
5. June 22- The date of the examination was changed by issuing a notification. It was decided to change the date of examination to be held on August 19, 20, 26 and 27 in two shifts on August 24, 25, 26 and 27.
6. June 24- Notification was issued to allow the appearing candidates of B.Ed and D.El.D. examination also in the teacher reinstatement process.
7. June 27- The Bihar government, while abolishing the domicile policy in the application for teacher reinstatement, allowed the application for all the candidates of the country.