International Joke Day is celebrated on 1 July. It is celebrated as a light-hearted occasion, dedicated to the art of humor and laughter. The purpose of the day is to encourage people to take out a few minutes from their schedules to celebrate happiness and laughter together.
Adhering to the adage that “Laughter is the best medicine”, International Jokes Day provides the much needed respite amidst our busy and stressful lives through jokes.
The occasion has created a stir on social media, and users are acknowledging the day. Twitter has been flooded with countless memes.
Let’s take a look at some of these:
July 1 is celebrated as International Joke Day, the day celebrates laughter and joy.https://t.co/WcEYYABAF2#internationaljokeday#InternationalJockDay2023#jokade#laugh out loud#live laugh love#pleasant#Jokes#jokepic.twitter.com/9COqjC31dA
— Retiriwaz (@retiriwazindia) 30 June 2023
Happy International Joke Day!
It’s time to tell bad sweet jokes to all my co-workers pic.twitter.com/CL1n7xSOWf
– ✨️Maxxie✨️ (@MaxxieArts) 28 June 2023
The official Twitter page of Yash Raj Films wished the users and wrote, ‘Always search for the one who makes your life more fun. International Joke Day.”
– Yash Raj Films (@yrf) 1 July 2023
— Opera North (@Opera_North) 1 July 2023
Here are some jokes to send to your loved ones about the occasion.
– What is Bwandar’s favorite sport? Twister.
Grandma: In our days, you could buy everything from bread, milk, soap, spices, eggs and meat for a dollar. Little boy: You can’t do that now. They have CCTVs everywhere!
– What do dentists call their X-rays? Teeth pictures!
– What lights up the soccer stadium? a football match.
– Why did the scarecrow win the prize? It was excellent in the field.
– How do you keep warm in any room? Sitting in the corner, it’s always 90 degrees.
Why was 6 afraid of 7? Because 7 ate 9!
Why was the man waiting near the signal with bread and butter in his hand? Because he had heard that there was going to be a traffic jam.
– You can’t trust atoms. They make everything!